Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Classic cheesy baked goodness for the family to enjoy.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 2 cups cheese, processed, coarsely grated
- 4 pcs egg, beaten
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and bouillon cubes in margarine until bouillon is crumbled. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and half of cheese.
2. Arrange in rectangular (13 x 9-inch) baking pan. Pour eggs on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
This pasta dish is high in calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and in vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy.
The beaten eggs will form a crust as it bakes, keeping the pasta moist, while giving the dish a nice color.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment