Barbecue Rice Recipe
A quick and delicious way to use leftover rice!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 300 g pork, loin, boneless-skinless, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 cups rice, cooked
1. Marinate pork slices in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Sauté pork in margarine over high heat for 5 minutes or until cooked. Add peas, marinade, and salt. Allow to simmer. Add rice. Cook for 2 minutes with continuous stirring.
This Barbecue Rice recipe is a source for vitamin B1 that helps with energy production in the body and also plays a role in muscle contraction.
It is best to use day-old rice for this recipe. Day-old rice is drier and will absorb more flavor than freshly cooked rice without getting sticky or soggy.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment