Beef Tomato Curry Recipe
Enjoy the exciting flavors of this heartwarming stew.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 3 hrs. and 35 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 2 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1 1/2 kg beef, shortribs, cut into 2-inch x 2-inch cubes
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cup potato, cut into 1-inch chunks and fried
1. Combine garlic, patis, and beef. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Drain the meat and separate garlic.
2. Brown the meat in batches over medium to high heat.
3. Once browned, sauté ginger, reserved garlic, siling labuyo, and siling haba. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix then sauté for 1 minute. Add back the meat then add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Bring to a boil then simmer covered for 3 hours.
4. When the meat is tender, add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix then add bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add potatoes. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board