Grilled Fish Squares with Tanglad Recipe
Grilled skewers don't always have to be meat! Try this healthy and delicious alternative.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g tuna fillet (or blue marlin), cut into 2x2-inch chunks
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp tanglad, chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 6 pcs barbecue stick
- 1 cup cherry tomato
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp oil, for brushing
1. Season fish with salt, pepper, and tanglad. Marinate in the reserved pineapple syrup for 25 minutes.
2. Skewer fish chunks, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, tomatoes and bell pepper, alternating between ingredients. Brush with oil.
3. Grill until tender.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon