QNE Chicken Afritada Recipe
Afritada has never been quicker and easier to make!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 500 g chicken, whole, cut up, season with salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup green peas, frozen, cooked
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce (80g)
1. Brown chicken in oil, then add water and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Cook potatoes and carrots for 10 minutes, then add green peas, bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
This QNE Chicken Afritada dish is high in vitamin A that promotes normal vision and healthy skin. It is also high in niacin that helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Brown the chicken in batches. Browning the chicken all at once will cool down the pan and will cause the meat to release its juices, leaving the meat dry.
Please login to post your comment