Chorizo and Olive Pasta Recipe
Impress loved ones with the sophisticated flavors of this dish.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups chorizo pamplona (opt. bilbao or any spanish style chorizo), sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup black olives, pitted, sliced into 3, crosswise
- 1 cup green olives, pitted, sliced into 3, crosswise
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Sauté chorizo in olive oil until it releases its own fat. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute, and add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer. Add olives and simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.
2. Toss with pasta. Top with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon