Cheese and Pineapple Spread Recipe
A cheesy, tangy spread perfect for any sandwich.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cheese, processed, grated
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp bell pepper, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, minced
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cheese, mayonnaise and salt. Blend well.
2. Stir in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and remaining ingredients. Serve as sandwich filling.
Did you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones, and normal skeletal growth? It also has fiber that may help maintain normal bowel movement.
Toast the cashew nuts in a dry pan (without oil) to release the oils in the nuts, making the cashews crisp and more flavorful.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board