Chunky Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Chunky on flavor and nutrients!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 100 g chicken ham, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 cup chicken sausage, vienna, (or hotdog), drained and sliced diagonally
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ground chicken and ham in butter. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add sausage and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula