Crema de Fruta Recipe
Make this favorite Pinoy dessert the easy way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE PASTRY CREAM
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 4 pc egg yolk
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 12 pc mamon rolls, cut into half crosswise
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
1. For the Pastry Cream: Mix all ingredients in a pot. Cook over low heat, stirring continuously.
2. In a separate pot, combine reserved fruit cocktail syrup and water.
3. In a different pot, cook gulaman over low heat. Let it boil.
4. To assemble, put 1 piece mamon roll in the desired vessel. Pipe pastry cream on top. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then pour gulaman. Let it set. Serve chilled.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Piping Bag
- Weighing Scale