Cheese Sticks Recipe
The perfect merienda snack with a crunch!
Categories : Appetizer & Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 50 g cheese, processed, cut into 24 sticks
- 12 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 2
- water, for sealing
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
1. Wrap a stick of cheese in lumpia wrapper. Damp edges with water to seal.
2. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
3. Serve with DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup.
This recipe provides you with a source of calcium that is important for bone health. Calcium also plays a role in nerve transmission and helps muscles contract.
For perfectly fried cheese stick, make sure the oil is hot by dropping a piece of extra lumpia wrapper in the oil. The oil should sizzle and bubble right away.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon