Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Recipe
Who can resist a chunky, cheesy macaroni?
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken cheesedog, cut into rounds
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (1Kg), cooked for 7 minutes only
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, sauté the onion and garlic in oil until translucent. Add the chicken cheesedog then sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off then add the butter. Mix until the butter melts.
3. In a large bowl, mix the sauce and the cooked macaroni together until well coated.
4. Transfer into a baking dish then sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven until cheese melts.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley then serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula