Cheesy Macaroni Recipe
Try this easy version of everyone's favorite mac and cheese!
This Mac and Cheese recipe from Del Monte is made in a single pot meaning less clean-up for you! It also gets a tomato-ey kick thanks to DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Learn how to cook our Mac and Cheese today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 1/4 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
- Melt margarine in pan. Add raw DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add water. Allow to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 12 minutes. Stir in milk and cheese. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until cheese melts.
This dish is a good source of calcium and vitamin B1. Calcium is important for bone health and in nerve transmission. On the other hand, vitamin B1 helps convert food into energy and is important in the normal functioning of nerves and muscles.
For best results, use a non-stick pot so that the pasta and sauce do not stick to the pot and scorch.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment