Beef Teriyakidon Recipe
Creating this Japanese rice meal is Quick 'n Easy.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 45 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg beef, sirloin, sliced thinly and cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup carrot, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup sayote, sliced
- 2 cups togue
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage, shredded
- soy sauce, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade.
2. Stir-fry the marinated beef in batches until just cooked. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté ginger, carrot, and sayote for 3 minutes. Add togue, bell pepper, and cabbage. Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste, and remaining marinade if any. Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Serve with beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board