Beef Teriyakidon Recipe
Creating this Japanese rice meal is Quick 'n Easy.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 45 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg beef, sirloin, sliced thinly and cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup carrot, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup sayote, sliced
- 2 cups togue
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage, shredded
- soy sauce, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade.
2. Stir-fry the marinated beef in batches until just cooked. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté ginger, carrot, and sayote for 3 minutes. Add togue, bell pepper, and cabbage. Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste, and remaining marinade if any. Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Serve with beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board