Chicken Bulgogi Recipe
This tasty Korean classic has never been this easy to prepare!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 1 hr.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 cups lollo rosso lettuce
1. Mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Grill the chicken then slice into strips. Set aside then sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds on top.
3. Wrap the chicken in lettuce leaves.
This recipe provides protein which is important, maintenance and repair of body tissues. Protein also helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance.
Always marinate meats inside the refrigerator so the meat stays fresh. Placing meats at room temperature speeds up the growth of harmful microorganisms that may cause food borne illness.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment