Red Pork Binagoongan Recipe
Try our tastier version of this classic Pinoy favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 600 g pork, kasim, cut into chunks
- 4 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 2 pcs siling haba
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 cup water
1. Sauté onion, ginger, and pork in oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add bagoong and sili, then sauté for 3 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add water. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer over low heat for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This dish contains iron that is needed for red blood cell formation and for normal metabolism. It also has vitamin B1 that helps release energy from food.
Sauté the onion and ginger until aromatic before adding the pork. This develops the flavor and sweetness of the onion and ginger
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment