Creamy Tapa Spaghetti Recipe
A delicious combination of Pinoy tapa and creamy pasta!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 300 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 2 Tbsp oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked as per package direction
1. Marinate the beef in the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and garlic for 5 minutes. Drain then reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a pan and fry the marinated sirloin. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce. Add the liquid seasoning, butter, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade, then put back the meat and simmer until cooked.
5. Pour over and mix with cooked Del Monte Spaghetti.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed