Creamy Tapa Spaghetti Recipe
A delicious combination of Pinoy tapa and creamy pasta!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 300 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 2 Tbsp oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked as per package direction
1. Marinate the beef in the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and garlic for 5 minutes. Drain then reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a pan and fry the marinated sirloin. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce. Add the liquid seasoning, butter, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade, then put back the meat and simmer until cooked.
5. Pour over and mix with cooked Del Monte Spaghetti.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provide the body with energy, as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This Tapa Spaghetti is also a source of protein which is important for growth and development.
Briefly marinate the beef. The sukiyaki cut of beef is very thin and will absorb the marinade quickly. Long marination will make the meat too salty and will also dry it out as the salt in the marinade will draw out the meat's moisture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
Please login to post your comment