Korean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Kimchi Recipe
A Korean chicken dish made exciting with pineapples.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 48 mins.
Serving Size : 5
FOR THE PINEAPPLE KIMCHI
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (822g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, green, chopped
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp chili flakes, korean
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, skin off
1. To make the pineapple kimchi, mix all the ingredients. Chill.
2. In a bowl, combine DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and green onions. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes. Grill until cooked through.
3. In a pot, simmer the remaining marinade until thick.
4. To serve, pour the sauce over the chicken then serve with pineapple kimchi.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Spoon