Pine Garlic Tapa Recipe
Beef up your breakfast tapa with chunks of pineapple.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 28 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 6 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Season beef with salt. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup with remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Marinate beef in pineapple mixture overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Fry beef until cooked then saute the DEL MONTE Pineaple Chunks.
4. Simmer marinade with additional DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and salt for 5 minutes. Cool.
5. To serve, drizzle the sauce over the tapa then top with DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Serve with rice.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups