Pine Garlic Tapa Recipe
Beef up your breakfast tapa with chunks of pineapple.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 28 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 kg beef, sirloin, sliced tapa style
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (822g)
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 4 pc cloves
- 2 1/2 tsp peppercorn, finely crushed
- 6 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Season beef with salt. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup with remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Marinate beef in pineapple mixture overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Fry beef until cooked then saute the DEL MONTE Pineaple Chunks.
4. Simmer marinade with additional DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and salt for 5 minutes. Cool.
5. To serve, drizzle the sauce over the tapa then top with DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Serve with rice.
This dish is rich in iron, which is essential for normal metabolism and in the formation of red blood cells which transport oxygen in the body. It is also a source of vitamin C that is necessary for collagen formation.
Do not overcrowd the pan when frying so that it browns properly.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment