Chicken Fillet Teriyaki Recipe
Did you know making this awesome Japanese dish could be so easy? Try this recipe now!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 7 min.
Cooking Time : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 2 stalks spring onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked.
2. FOR TERIYAKI SAUCE: Combine DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade, mirin, ginger and water in a saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes. To thicken the sauce, add dissolved cornstarch. Cook for 10 minutes or until thick.
3. Toss chicken into the sauce. Top with spring onion and sesame seeds. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pan
Preparing for Party?