Creamy Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Make your kids happy with this creamy and tasty pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE WHITE SAUCE
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 1 cup sausage, Hungarian, chopped
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, drained and sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
1. White Sauce: Melt butter. Add flour and bouillon. Cook for 1 minute. Add milk and water gradually while stirring until well blended. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Sauce: Sauté garlic, onion and beef in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add sausage, olives and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. Toss DEL MONTE Spaghetti in red sauce. Top with white sauce. Bake in pre-heated oven at 375°F for 30 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?
Please login to post your comment