Creamy Sriracha Mac & Cheese Recipe
Add the tangy, spicy taste of Sriracha with creamy Carbonara!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, Japanese
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
1. In a pot, mix DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheddar cheese, sriracha, and water until well incorporated. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. To assemble, plate the macaroni then top with sauce, bread crumbs, bacon, and green onions. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula