Creamy Sriracha Mac & Cheese Recipe
Add the tangy, spicy taste of Sriracha with creamy Carbonara!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, Japanese
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
1. In a pot, mix DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheddar cheese, sriracha, and water until well incorporated. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. To assemble, plate the macaroni then top with sauce, bread crumbs, bacon, and green onions. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment