Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
Italian flavors work perfectly with this creamy, saucy dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet, skin-on
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Season chicken breast fillet with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. In a pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on both sides. Set aside in a tray.
3. In the same pan, sauté the mushroom until brown. Add the garlic and sauté until lightly brown.
4. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Add the all-purpose cream and mix until incorporated. Add spinach and half of parmesan cheese. Simmer for 1 more minute.
6. To serve, top the chicken with the remaining parmesan cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula