Pineapple Waffle Recipe
Give your breakfast a fun, pina-level up twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 3 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp milk, powdered
- 2 pc egg
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/3 cup cheese, grated
1. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and powdered milk. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add butter while beating continuously. Add evaporated milk and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple with syrup. Mix well. Blend with flour mixture.
3. Brush waffle maker lightly with oil, heat until ready.
4. Fill half of the waffle maker with batter. Arrange cheese and chocolate chips on top, cover with waffle mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Two servings of this dish give you a source of calcium which is needed for bone health, and of vitamin B2 that helps keep the skin, eyes and nervous system healthy.
For variety, you may opt to drizzle strawberry syrup then top with pineapple tidbits.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
Please login to post your comment