Cheesy Chorizo Pasta Recipe
In a rush? Try this pasta that's ready in less than 30 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 9 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 3 cups chorizo pamplona, cut into thick rounds
- 1 cup onion, red
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. In a pot, cook the chorizo pamplona in oil until the chorizo releases its oil. Add onion and garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water then season with salt and pepper. Add black olives then let it simmer for 3 minutes. Turn the heat off then add the green bell pepper.
3. To serve, pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment