Pineapple Meatloaf Recipe
Make meatloaf healthier and tastier with this recipe.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 2 hrs. and 40 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 pc egg
- 500 g pork, ground
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated (370mL)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Combine half of DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2. Spread remaining pineapple on bottom of 9 x 5-inch pan. Pour meat mixture. Cover with wax paper and steam for 1 hour. Cool slightly then serve with bread or rice and DEL MONTE Ketchup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?