Pineapple Meatloaf Recipe
Make meatloaf healthier and tastier with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 2 hrs. and 40 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 pc egg
- 500 g pork, ground
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated (370mL)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Combine half of DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2. Spread remaining pineapple on bottom of 9 x 5-inch pan. Pour meat mixture. Cover with wax paper and steam for 1 hour. Cool slightly then serve with bread or rice and DEL MONTE Ketchup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?