Sinugba na Liempo with Ensaladang Pinya Recipe
What pairs best with a juicy grilled liempo? It's the taste of pineapples.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 5 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 3 cup mango, green, sliced into thin sticks
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, and DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup in a bowl then reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Marinate the pork for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Grill the marinated pork.
3. In a bowl, mix the onion, tomato, bagoong, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Pour over sliced mangoes. Serve with grilled pork.
This Sinugba na Liempo With Ensaladang Pinya dish is high in vitamin C that helps in wound healing, in keeping gums healthy, and in fighting common illnesses. It also contains calcium for strong bones and teeth.
For this recipe, it is best to use bottled or sautéed bagoong.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment