Pineapple Chili Glazed Wings Recipe
Classic spicy chicken wings get a pina-level up twist!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g chicken, wings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup cornstarch, for dredging
- 1 1/2 cup cornstarch, dissolved in 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
1. Combine everything in a pot. Allow to boil.
2. After boiling, simmer mixture until desired consistency.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in cornstarch then dip in cornstarch mixture. Deep-fry in hot oil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board