Crunchy Crab Noodles Recipe
Try this piña-level up twist to pancit canton.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 100 g Baguio beans, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 250 g canton noodles
- 1 1/3 kgs crab, alimasag, boiled and flaked
1. Preheat oven at 350°F.
2. Stir-fry celery, Baguio beans, and bell pepper in margarine. Stir in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and onion. Add water, reserved pineapple syrup, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add calamansi and cornstarch. Simmer until thick. Stir in vegetable mixture and nuts. Set aside.
5. Bake canton noodles for 2-3 minutes or until crunchy. Arrange noodles on platter, spoon sauce, and crab on top.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon