Easy Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
A healthy and delicious meal that you can whip up in a flash.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar, brown
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 750 g chicken, thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 8 pc shiitake mushrooms, dried, soaked and sliced
- 1/4 cup tenga ng daga, soaked and sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Arrange chicken in pan including marinade. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple and remaining ingredients except leeks. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add leeks.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Materials
- Measuring Spoon