Easy Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
A healthy and delicious meal that you can whip up in a flash.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar, brown
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 750 g chicken, thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 8 pc shiitake mushrooms, dried, soaked and sliced
- 1/4 cup tenga ng daga, soaked and sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Arrange chicken in pan including marinade. Add DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple and remaining ingredients except leeks. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add leeks.
This Easy Chicken with Mushrooms dish provides vitamin B2 and niacin that both aid in energy production, and helps maintain normal structure and functioning of the skin.
Occasionally stir the contents of pan as the cornstarch and sugar might scorch the bottom.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Materials
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment