Easy Chili Con Carne Recipe
You only need one pot to make this warm and hearty dish!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 4 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup beef, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2/3 cup whole kernel corn (410g), canned
- 1/3 cup red kidney beans, canned, cooked
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, diced
- salt, to taste
1. Sauté garlic,onion, and beef until meat turns light brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Season with salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a good source of protein that is essential for growth and development. Protein is also imporant for the repair of body tissues and regulation of body processes.
Remove excess oil after sautéing the ground beef so that the dish will not be too oily.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board