Fiesta Fruit Toast Recipe
Give your toast a fruity twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup hazelnut spread
- 4 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 slice french bread, sliced 1/2 cm thick
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup and sugar for 8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine hazelnut spread and milk until well mixed.
3. Heat butter in pan. Brush sliced bread with milk mixture on both sides. Cook in pan until browned on both sides.
4. Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board