Fiesta Kani Salad Recipe
Leafy greens and fruit make for a light salad that's not just healthy but yummy too.
Looking for a new appetizer idea? Our Kani Salad recipe gets a spicy kick from wasabi that’s perfectly balanced with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to make Kani Salad below.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 1/4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 200 g crab sticks, shredded
- Combine wasabi and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside in the chiller.
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, lettuce, and crabsticks. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
This healthy dish contains Vitamin A which is important for normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Wasabi Paste is thick and might be difficult to mix with mayonnaise. To ensure that the wasabi is mixed thoroughly, mix 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with the wasabi paste a little at a time until it is dissolved.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener