Fiesta Kani Salad Recipe
Leafy greens and fruit make for a light salad that's not just healthy but yummy too.
Looking for a new appetizer idea? Our Kani Salad recipe gets a spicy kick from wasabi that’s perfectly balanced with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to make Kani Salad below.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 1/4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 200 g crab sticks, shredded
- Combine wasabi and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside in the chiller.
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, lettuce, and crabsticks. Toss with mayonnaise mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
This healthy dish contains Vitamin A which is important for normal vision and healthy skin. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Wasabi Paste is thick and might be difficult to mix with mayonnaise. To ensure that the wasabi is mixed thoroughly, mix 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with the wasabi paste a little at a time until it is dissolved.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener