Hawaiian Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the flavors of this fun pasta dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork, Del Monte Pineapple & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 250 g sweet ham, sliced into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 1 cup melting cheese, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
1. In a pot, combine garlic, onion, mushrooms, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water, and ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, cheese, and bell pepper. Turn off the heat and stir until the cheese melts.
3. Toss over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups