Fiesta Maja Espesyal Recipe
Your favorite delicacy with a fruity surprise!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 3 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 pack condensed milk, sweetened (250ml)
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar, muscovado
1. In a pot, mix together coconut milk, coconut cream, condensed milk, reserved syrup, sugar and cornstarch until well incorporated. Bring to a boil then simmer until thick.
2. Transfer mixture into an 8 x 8 inch square pyrex dish and top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Let it set.
3. While the maja is cooling, prepare the sauce by mixing the coconut milk and muscovado sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer until thick. Serve with sliced maja.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Cups