Fiesta Panna Cotta Recipe
Your favorite restaurant-style dessert can now be made at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin, dissolved in reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained and chilled, reserve syrup
1. Using a thick-bottomed pot, heat the cream, milk, and sugar for 5 minutes over low heat until almost boiling, then add the dissolved gelatin and allow to melt. Set aside.
2. Arrange half of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in individual cups. Keep the remaining half for garnish later. Pour lukewarm cream mixture into the cups. Allow to set in the refrigerator.
3. Garnish with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula