Fish Fillet with Fiesta Salsa Recipe
Classic fish fillet made more special and appetizing.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 kg cream dory fillet
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 cups bread crumbs, Japanese
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 pc lime, juiced & zested
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Dredge fish in flour and tap off any excess. Dip in eggs and dredge in breadcrumbs. Pan fry until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, onion, cilantro, lime juice and lime zest. Season with salt & pepper. Serve on top of fish.
Cream Dory may be substituted with other kinds of white fish fillet such as dorado, tilapia, maya maya or labahita. Just remember that the thicker the fillets, the longer the cooking time so adjusting the heat may be necessary.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Fish Turner
- Can Opener
- Rubber Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment