No-Bake Cake Pops Recipe
This fun recipe is so easy, even kids can do it.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 57 mins.
Serving Size : 24
- 3 cup store-bought, moist chocolate cake, crumbled
- 3 cup butter cake, store-bought, crumbled
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 500 g chocolate, white, chopped
- 500 g chocolate, dark, chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted
1. In two separate bowls, crumble the cakes until they resemble coarse crumbs.
2. To each bowl, add half of the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and mix well.
3. Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into balls. If the mixture is dry, add 1 tablespoon of reserved fruit cocktail syrup until the mixture can be formed. Chill.
4. Melt the white and dark chocolate separately over a double boiler or in bowls placed on top of a pot of simmering water.
5. Dip 1 inch of the popsicle stick or lollipop stick into the chocolate mixture then insert into the cake pops.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Materials