Sesame Soy Chicken Noodles Recipe
This quick and easy Asian inspired dish will be the star of your next celebration.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pasta & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 350 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into cubes
- 3/4 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pcs siling labuyo, minced
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 3 Tbsp peanuts, roasted
- 4 stalks green onions, cut into 2 inches long
1. Sauté the garlic in oil. Add the chicken and saute until browned. Mix in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade and vinegar. Boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the sesame oil and siling labuyo. Add the cornstarch mixture and simmer until thick.
3. Toss in the cooked spaghetti. Top with peanuts and green onions.
This dish is high in protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It also has niacin that helps break down nutrients in the body.
Fry the chicken fillet in batches to make sure they brown properly. Overcrowding the pan causes it to cool down, making the chicken release its juices, resulting in dry meat.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment