Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Get them to eat more veggies with this cheesy recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Vegetable & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 cups eggplant, sliced diagonally, thinly slices
- 1 cup bacon, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned (400g), cut into quarters
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1/2 cup green peas
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry eggplants until brown. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, fry the bacon then add garlic and onions, sauté until aromatic.
3. Add mushroom and fried eggplants, sauté then add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce, water, salt, and pepper. Mix and simmer for 3 minutes then add green peas.
4. To assemble, pour sauce over cooked pasta. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula