Fruit Cocktail Float ni Elvinz Recipe
Ka-Kitchenomics Elvinz shares a festive dessert he enjoys making with his siblings.
Categories : Dessert & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 2 packs all-purpose cream (250ml), chilled overnight and whipped
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml), chilled overnight
- 12 pcs graham crackers
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
1. Combine whipped all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Arrange one layer of graham crackers in an 8 x 8-inch square pan. Spoon 1/3 of the cream mixture then arrange 1/3 of the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
3. Repeat the process three times, finishing with the last layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Cover the pan with plastic wrap or foil and chill for at least 3 hours then transfer to the freezer.
5. Cut into squares before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- 8 x 8-inch Square Pan
- Measuring Cups