Fruity Pastillas Recipe
We've given a fruity twist to this classic Pinoy treat.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 25
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), well-drained, chopped and pressed to drain
- 1 Tbsp cashew nuts, roasted, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups milk, powdered
- 2 Tbsp condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over low heat for 13 minutes or until dry. Cool slightly. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except sugar. Add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Mix well. Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into cylinder. Roll in sugar then wrap in cellophane.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon