Pineapple Potato Salad Recipe
Add this delicious salad to your meals!
Potato Salad is an incredibly flexible side dish that can be altered according to your taste and preference. The base Potato Salad recipe calls for potatoes, pickles, and mayonnaise. From there, there are a million of possible combinations you can add to it! Learn how to make Potato Salad with a fruity twist with Del Monte.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 Tbsp pickle relish, sweet
- 1 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 500 g kamote, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 1 cup carrot, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 500 g potato, boiled, cut into 1 x 1-inch cube
- 100 g Baguio beans, boiled, cut into 1x1 inch strips
- salt, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- To make the salad dressing, combine pickles, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise then toss in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple.
- Toss in the kamote, carrot, potato, and Baguio beans.
- Season with salt, sugar, and pepper to taste.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development. It is also high in vitamin C, which is important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
Avoid overcooking your vegetables. After blanching, drop the beans in ice-cold water to stop cooking. This will keep the vegetables crisp and brightly colored.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board