Five Spice Pork Chop Recipe
Now you can re-create restaurant-style porkchops!
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g pork, loin or pork chop, skinless, boneless (around 5-6 pcs.)
- 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cup oil, for pan-frying
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g spinach, trimmed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Pound pork chop. In a bowl, mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade and five-spice powder. Marinate pork in the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each pork in all purpose flour then egg. Lastly dredge each pork in bread crumbs then pan-fry.
3. Sauté the garlic in cooking oil until golden.
4. Add the spinach leaves and sauté until wilted.
5. Add the sesame oil and serve with pork then top with sesame seeds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board