Five Spice Pork Chop Recipe
Now you can re-create restaurant-style porkchops!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g pork, loin or pork chop, skinless, boneless (around 5-6 pcs.)
- 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cup oil, for pan-frying
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g spinach, trimmed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Pound pork chop. In a bowl, mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade and five-spice powder. Marinate pork in the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each pork in all purpose flour then egg. Lastly dredge each pork in bread crumbs then pan-fry.
3. Sauté the garlic in cooking oil until golden.
4. Add the spinach leaves and sauté until wilted.
5. Add the sesame oil and serve with pork then top with sesame seeds.
This dish is high in iron which is essential for normal metabolism and vitamin B1 that supports normal growth and helps the body convert food to energy.
Briefly fry the pork chop in hot oil. As soon as they are golden, drain them well. The pounded pork chop is thin so it should cook quickly in the hot oil.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment