Fruit Salad with Piña Colada Dressing Recipe
If you like pina colada, then you'll love this fruity dessert that's so quick to prepare!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 cup coconut cream
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pc buko, shredded
- 2 pc banana, lacatan, sliced and marinated in 1/3 cup fruit cocktail syrup for 5 minutes then drained
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and coconut cream.
2. Toss in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, shredded buko and lacatan banana.
3. Top with desiccated coconut. Chill and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon