This piña-level up gising-gising recipe is a great dish to eat on its own or as a perfect side to grilled meats.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/4 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang, sautéed
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- 430 g Baguio beans, sliced thinly
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add bagoong and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add pork and sili. Sauté until pork is lightly browned. Add Baguio beans and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Simmer until beans are almost cooked. Stir occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula