Grilled Chicken Al Diavolo Recipe
Spice up your appetite with this fiery chicken dish.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 kg chicken, whole, butterfly cut
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
2. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Pan-grill the chicken, breast side down over high heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip the chicken, then turn down the heat to low. Cover the chicken with a metal bowl that is big enough to cover the chicken. Allow to cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Simmer remaining marinade with water for 5 minutes. Pour over chicken or serve as sauce on the side.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan