Grilled Chicken Al Diavolo Recipe
Spice up your appetite with this fiery chicken dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 kg chicken, whole, butterfly cut
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
2. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Pan-grill the chicken, breast side down over high heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip the chicken, then turn down the heat to low. Cover the chicken with a metal bowl that is big enough to cover the chicken. Allow to cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Simmer remaining marinade with water for 5 minutes. Pour over chicken or serve as sauce on the side.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan