Grilled Chicken Curry Recipe
Now you can enjoy chicken curry in a new way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 8 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped with stem
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1/4 cup cilantro, for garnish, roughly chopped
1. Mix yogurt and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix and cilantro into a bowl then mix in the fillet then marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Grill chicken for 6 minutes over low heat then take out of pan. Garnish with cilantro then serve.
This Grilled Chicken Curry recipe is rich in protein that helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance. It is also a source of niacin which aids in breaking down carbohydrates, protein and fats.
Marinating in yogurt helps tenderize the meat as the mild acids help break down the proteins of the meat, making it tender. Marinate the chicken in the yogurt then leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment