Pork Clam Oriental Recipe
Seafood and pork are perfectly combined in this satisfying dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 400 g pork, pigue
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 1/4 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 pcs siling haba, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 1/3 cups clam stock
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 1/2 pcs tokwa, fried and cut into cubes
- 400 g clams (halaan), soaked, boiled and shelled, reserve broth
1. Marinate pork in salt, pepper, soy sauce, green onions, and sili for 30 minutes.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and pork. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, clam broth, salt, and pepper to taste. Simmer for 25 minutes or until pork is tender.
3. Add tokwa and clams. Allow to simmer. Serve as rice topping.
This iron-rich recipe fuels the body's healthy circulation. It also contains fiber that can help maintain healthy weight.
After cooking the clams in water, discard any shells that do not open as these are dead shellfish that might cause illness.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment