DEL MONTE Red Sinampalukang Manok Recipe
Our hearty version of this dish is perfect for the family.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sitaw, sliced
- 1 pc siling haba
- 2 cup puso ng saging/banana heart, trimmed and sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sinigang mix
- 2 1/4 cup cabbage, sliced
1. Sauté onion, ginger, and chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add patis, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add sitaw, sili and banana heart. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in sinigang mix then add the cabbage. Allow to simmer.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board