Guisadong Gulay at Pinya Recipe
Add healthy colors and flavors to your dinner table.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup pork, ground
- 250 g sayote, sliced into chunks
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce, optional
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 150 g Baguio beans, sliced thinly
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- Sauté garlic, onion, and ground pork in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add sayote, reserved pineapple syrup, water, and oyster sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer in low heat until the sayote is tender.
- Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, Baguio beans, and siling labuyo. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
This Guisadong Gulay At Pinya recipe is high in vitamin C which is important in the normal structure and functioning of body tissues. Vitamin C also helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing.
Baguio beans have fibrous sides. Remove them before cooking by snapping the tips then pulling along the sides to strip off the fiber on the sides.